Definition of Personal Data
Personal data means any information that enables the identification of such user, whether directly or indirectly.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect your personal data for the purpose of optimizing the Website’s service, such as name, surname, telephone number, company name, e-mail address, includes a storing of information such as IP address, type of browser session time, type of device, language used on the device, country of use, cookies, etc.
Storage of Personal Data
We will keep your personal data in document and electronic form. We store your personal data on the Company’s server in Thailand and outside of Thailand.
Processing of Personal Data.
We collect, uses and discloses customer information obtained from you in order to create and manage user accounts, to contact, offer, sell our services/products, to enter into a contract, to send information, develop and improve our services as well as enhance your experience on use of our services/products, to manage our business operation within our company, to provide marketing communications and promotional offer, to provide after-sales service, to handle customer service-related feedback, to carry out transaction related to the payments and to comply with law or government’s regulatory.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data with that you consent or as permitted by law to the following parties in certain circumstances.
In relation with our business partners, we may disclose certain personal data to them in order to coordinate and provide our products or services to you and provide necessary information about the availability of our products or services.
Cross-border Data Transfer
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to individuals, organizations, or servers located overseas. We will implement security measures to ensure that your personal data is transferred to the destination country that provide adequate security measure or as required by law to protect and maintain your personal data.
Data Subject Rights
Subject to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 thereof, you may exercise any of these rights in the following:
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your personal data whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your personal data available to us,
- Right to access: You have the right to access your personal data that is under our responsibility; to request us to make a copy of such data for you; and to request us to reveal how we obtain your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data if we organize such personal data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request us to send or transfer the personal data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the personal data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controllers unless not technically feasible.
- Right to objection: You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time if such doing is conducted for legitimate interests of us, corporation or individual which is within your reasonable expectation; or for carrying out public tasks.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request us to suspend processing your personal data during the period where we examine your rectification or objection request; or when it is no longer necessary, and we must erase or destroy your personal data pursuant to relevant laws, but you request us to suspend the processing instead.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify your personal data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
You may exercise these rights as the Data Subject by contacting us using the “Contact Information” set out below. We will notify the result of your request within 30 days upon receipt of such request. If we deny the request, we will inform you of the reason via SMS, email address, telephone, registered mail.
Advertising and Marketing
To enable you to receive benefits from using our products or services, we use your personal data to analyze, personalize and enhance our products or services, and marketing efforts via Google, Facebook, and others. We use such information to provide you with a recommendations for products or services that would suit with your needs. The Website may display advertisements from third parties in order to facilitate our service. These third parties may have access to your personal data only for these purposes and has an obligation not to disclose or use the personal data collected from our website for any other purposes.
We do not use automated decision-making without human intervention, including profiling, in a way that may cause a significantly affects you.
We may send certain information or newsletter for the purpose of offering a interested offer to you via your email. If you no longer wish to receive the communications from us, you can click the “unsubscribe” link in the email or contact us via our email.
We endeavor to protect your personal data by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, modification, or disclosure. In addition, we will provide a security measure for personal data that cover the administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard and access controls.
Data Breach Notification
In case of data breach incident, we will notify the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee without delay and, where feasible, within 72 hours after having become aware of it. If the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of you, we will also notify the personal data breach and the remedial measures to you without delay via the provided channels, such as our website, SMS, email address, telephone or registered mail.
Links to Other Sites
E-STAGE (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
Address:10/181 The Trendy Building, 23th Fl., Room 2304A, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey-Nua, Watana, Bangkok 10110